The Narcotics Unit aggressively prosecutes national, state and local drug organizations and users. This unit works closely with Metro Narcotics, a joint law enforcement task force, to follow drug cases from investigation through prosecution and sentencing. The Unit also works closely with federal agencies to ensure that the community is protected from all levels of narcotics organizations.
Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorneys
- Ebert Haegele – Division Chief & Heroin Prosecutor
- Philip Bronson – Deputy Division Chief
- Andrew Daley
- Matthew Cody Hill
- Ajla Hakalovic
- Robert McKnight
- Kaleb Noblett
- Lisa Durham – Legal Assistant
- Cidnei Johnson – Paralegal
- Nikki LaBordeaux – Paralegal
- Melanie Montgomery – Legal Assistant
The Progressive Criminal Justice Plan, or “Rocket Docket,” consists of prosecutors who work closely with District Court officials to cut through the red tape and bring a prompt and fair resolution for victims of felonies.
- Amanda Hernandez – Deputy Division Chief
- William D. Adams
- Michael T. Rudicil
- Debbie Storch – Secretary
The Rocket Docket office is located on the second floor of the Hall of Justice building, one block away from the main Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney.